Your CV’s presentation should be meticulous and carefully structured:
- CVs should be written in correct, flawless language (no spelling, grammar or syntax mistakes);
- The layout should be nicely spaced and balanced on A4 paper;
- Only print on the front side of the paper and use an appropriate font (Arial or Times New Roman, 11 or 12 point);
- Be concise. The information should be well organized and clear. Use telegraph style and bullet points;
- Emphasize the key points of your experience and achievements without inflating them;
- Use action verbs to describe your duties and responsibilities.